Keeping up with the maintenance of your home’s exterior can be overwhelming…
Not to mention difficult to keep up with! There are a variety of exterior home maintenance projects to help preserve the longevity of your home, some of which include:
- Washing the exterior of your windows and ridding them of dust
- Power-washing your home’s exterior to prevent mold and mildew
- Cleaning your gutters and clearing away debris
- Checking your roof for any damage from the various elements
At Synapse Construction, providing a home that’s built to last is what we do and that includes what happens to the exterior of your home after you’ve remodeled.
We know how quickly time can pass and your home’s exterior maintenance may be the last thing on your mind.
That’s why we’ve created our Exterior Home Maintenance subscription service. This means you don’t have to think twice about your home’s exterior.
How does it work?
It’s easy! Every six months, generally in the spring and before winter, we’ll come out to your home on a regular work day and take care of it.
We take our time to pay attention to the details as well as the needs of our customers. We offer cleaning both sides, one side and screens. Prices may vary due to size, accessibility and condition of windows. Your exterior maintenance service will always be handled with synapse elite standards of service; clear pricing, easy scheduling, simple invoicing and of course our commitment to quality.
How do you sign up?
We are currently taking reservations for home maintenance. To sign up for your exterior home maintenance subscription, click here or click below and we’ll reach out within the next 24-hours to run through a few quick questions like:
- How big is your home? Number of windows?
- What services are you looking for? (i.e window cleaning, gutter cleanup, exterior maintenance, etc.)
- Any pre-existing issues you’re aware of or would like us to look at while we’re at your home?
What are you doing to ensure your team follows proper safety protocols?
We offer contactless service! For your home exterior maintenance, it means we don’t need to enter your home. We even email your invoice so you can pay online versus having to hand us a check, cash, or other payment form in person.