Siding Installation Services for Outstanding Weather Protection
Synapse Construction is an exterior design and construction company that offers professional siding installation services for homes in the metro Seattle, Washington, area. Whether you’re looking for a fresh, new style for your existing home or a home that you’re building, we can provide a solution with a custom design and high-performance siding that is formulated for long-lasting protection against the elements.
Is it Time to Replace Your Siding?
If your siding is missing in places, cracked, warped, or faded, these are all clear signs that it’s time for a replacement. Your home’s siding provides important protection against moisture, pests, and inclement weather, so it’s essential to ensure the siding on your house is performing as expected.
You should also consider the age of your siding. House siding can last anywhere between 20 to 50 or more years depending on the material and how well it’s been maintained. If it’s past its natural lifespan, having new house siding installed can offer better protection and improved energy efficiency for your home. When in doubt, you can call your local siding contractors at Synapse Construction to take a look at your siding and provide a professional opinion.
Explore Our Siding Options
When you turn to Synapse Construction for siding installation, you‘ll have a broad range of quality products to choose from. We work with nearly every type of siding so that we can provide the one-of-a-kind look you want for your home. Options include:
- Hardwood siding – Hardwoods like Ipe make gorgeous exteriors for any home. When properly maintained, hardwood siding can last a lifetime.
- Softwood siding – Cedar and other thermally treated softwoods can be milled into custom profiles, are resistant to rot and pests, and offer dimensional stability.
- Fiber cement – This composite material is extremely durable and requires little maintenance. Additionally, it is fire resistant and won’t rot over the years, making it a great option for homes in the Pacific Northwest.
- Phenolic – Phenolic siding is another hardwearing composite option. Produced in various panel sizes, phenolic siding offers numerous design and color options for residential homes and commercial buildings alike.
- Stone – Stone siding creates a premium look and feel to any exterior. Blending a gorgeous aesthetic with superior durability, this type of siding offers long-lasting performance with minimal maintenance.
- Metal – Metal siding is strong enough to withstand all types of weather. Plus, it does not absorb moisture and is impervious to insects and pests.
- Shou Sugi Ban – Quickly gaining popularity in the Pacific Northwest, the charred finish of this Japanese-style siding naturally preserves the wood and makes it more durable.
Which Type of Siding is Right for Me?
Not sure which option is right for your Seattle, WA, area home? Our experienced siding contractors can walk you through your options in more detail and help make suggestions based on your specific preferences and needs. We’re here to help you find the siding replacement option that best suits your home, and our siding contractors will help you weigh the pros and cons so that you can make your decision with confidence.
A Trusted Siding Company
At Synapse Construction, we’re committed to doing things the right way. No matter which siding fits the new design of your home’s exterior, you can expect our experienced professionals to install it properly so that it protects your home from the wet climate for years on end.
To begin designing a new look for your home in the Seattle, WA, area, contact Synapse Construction today. When you do, we’ll tell you more about our residential or commercial siding installation services.