Gorgeous New Construction & Replacement Windows That Improve Energy Efficiency
The window installation company of choice in the Seattle, Washington, area is Synapse Construction. Our new construction and replacement windows are designed for the Pacific Northwest climate and include the industry’s latest insulating features to improve energy efficiency. We are proud to deliver professional service, top-of-the-line windows, and exceptional craftsmanship with our window installations.
New Windows That Suit Your Style
Synapse Construction is a window contractor that offers a broad range of durable, efficient, and attractive new construction and replacement windows made from wood, aluminum, vinyl, or fiberglass. As a highly regarded exterior design and construction company, we don’t limit options because we want to equip your home with the best windows for your needs. However, owning a home in the Seattle, WA, area means having to take precautions against the wet climate, which is why we recommend fiberglass windows. Fiberglass windows are tough enough to withstand nearly anything Mother Nature throws at them, without sacrificing beauty and thermal performance.
For your home’s new exterior design, we can install the following window styles:
- Awning windows – This style of window swings open from a hinge along the top edge, creating an awning when open. This design makes it ideal for placement higher along the wall so that it can help keep out the rain when it’s open.
- Casement – Casement windows swing open from the side, similar to a door. This design makes them easy to operate, which can be particularly beneficial in places that aren’t as easy to reach. For that reason, casement windows are popular above kitchen sinks.
- Picture – Picture windows are a fixed window style, meaning they do not open and close. The benefit to this window design is that the lack of moving parts allows the option for a much larger window. Picture windows can provide a more expansive view than operable window styles, creating an eye-catching display that’s particularly well-suited for larger rooms.
- Slider – Slider windows, also called sliding windows, feature sashes that slide horizontally to open and close. Similar to a set of sliding glass patio doors, sliders are great for wider openings and in places where space is more limited.
- Double-hung – Double-hung windows are one of the most common window styles you’ll see in houses throughout the Seattle, WA, area. This traditional window style features two sashes, with one set above the other. Both of these sashes can slide vertically to open and close, allowing for ventilation from the top, bottom, or both parts of the window opening at the same time.
- Single-hung – The simpler cousin to the double-hung window, a single-hung window features only one moving sash. The upper sash is fixed in place, and the lower sash can be lifted vertically to open the window.
Each of these options function differently and are suited for particular areas of the house. When you work with Synapse Construction, our specialists will help you select the perfect options to meet your functionality needs and refresh the look of your home.
Window Maintenance Services
In addition to outfitting your home with a new set of weather-resistant windows, Synapse Construction offers ongoing maintenance services to keep your house windows in tip-top condition. With all the rain we receive throughout the year, your house windows can get dirty. Our window-cleaning professionals, however, will ensure your windows always shine brightly and help your home stand out in the neighborhood.
Determining When to Replace Your Windows
You may be wondering whether or not your house windows need replacing. If you’re experiencing any problems with them, such as difficulty opening and closing them, it’s probably time for some replacement windows. Additionally, if you’ve noticed that it’s drafty around your windows or you are struggling to keep your home at a consistent temperature, your windows are likely contributing to those problems. At Synapse Construction, our trained and experienced window contractors can help you determine if it’s time for new windows on your Seattle, WA, area home.
Get Started on Your Window Installation Project Today
If your home in the metro Seattle, WA, area is due for replacement windows or you’re building a new home that you want to be energy efficient, contact Synapse Construction today. Our helpful experts will work with you to design the perfect residential or commercial options to spruce up your exterior and provide the energy-efficiency benefits you’re looking for.